Apply for a ReserveAid grant
Complete the ReserveAid Application for Assistance. Include the following as attachments to your ReserveAid Application for assistance:
- a copy of your DD-214
- a copy of your most recent bank statement with the account number blacked out
- the bills you need assistance with – make sure that all bills have an account number and payment address
Send the completed ReserveAid Application for assistance to:
Via US Mail
2515 McKinney Ave, 11th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75201
Attn: Polly Weidenkopf
ReserveAid Grant Qualification Criterion
- Must be a Reservist or National Guard member who:
- Is currently Deployed or
- Has returned from deployment within the past 12 months or
- Has been rated 75% or greater by the VA and is not able to work.
- Must be referred by a VA representative or service representative, i.e. Wounded Warrior Advocate or National Guard Family Assistance coordinator.
- All requests require prior approval.
The turnaround time is approximately 7 to 10 business days.
For more information on the grant process please see:
- ReserveAid Application for Assistance – The grant application is a document that needs to be completed in order to be considered.
Contact ReserveAid for inquiries regarding the grant process.